Study in the UK takes your privacy seriously.
Information Collection and Use
Study in the UK collects personally identifiable information when you place a booking through studyintheuk.info, when you visit StudyintheUK.info pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions, or surveys. Study in the UK may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
Study in the UK also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address.
Study in the UK uses information for three general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and content you see;
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and
- To contact you about products, services and promotional offers unless you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Study in the UK will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Study in the UK will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Study in the UK to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Study in the UK Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If you choose to provide a review and /or rating of any accommodation featured on the StudyintheUK.info website, your name, email address, and country of origin will remain confidential unless you agree for these details to be published on the site.
Study in the UK may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.